We pride ourselves on bringing you a varied display of motorcycles with an array of early classics through to the modern day marvels.
A diverse and ever changing display there is always something for the true motorcycle fans amongst us.
Look out for a 'Special Guest' Exhibit from friend of the museum Guy Martin!
Grampian Transport Museum motorcycle collection for 2019
BMCT collection of
- Triumph Bandit,
- 1955 Wooler (final model Earls court show ‘bike, never produced
- 1923 Beardmore Precision
- 1918 Lea Francis3.5
- 1904 Kerry
- Billy Connolly’s World Tour Boom Lowrider
- Freddy Cooper Norton Manx Triton
- Kawasaki GPZ 750Turbo
- Norton Manx 500 DOHC
- Moto Guzzi Raceco (won every race it entered!)
- 1922 Connaught
- Triumph TRRU Trophy
- Wooler CD 344cc
- Honda CB340 race bike
- Francis Barnett Cruiser45, 1923
- Benelli Tornado 900LE
- Ariel Arrow Sports 1962
- Vincent series C Rapide
- Velocette LE 1962
- Kawasaki Ninjja H2
- Ariel 500 (Black Aerial) 1928
- Honda 400/4NER-A-CCAR 1926
- Stanhope Bramham cycle car
And other machines integrated within the museum displays.