Located at the gateway to the Cairngorm Mountains, a trip to the Grampian Transport Museum can be an enjoyable excursion for all.
Whether it's an afternoon run or a weekend excursion, the Grampian Transport Museum is an ideal stop off point for clubs and groups of all sizes. New to 2019 we can offer our updated group package;
Free Club Lunches
- Offer applies to all active car and motorcycle clubs.
- Members of any listed club can benefit from the lunch visit promotion as long as there are four or more cars attending.
- The visit must be pre-booked at least a week ahead.
- The promotion allows two free lunches per vehicle. The driver/rider of each vehicle must have his club membership card or similar available.
- Club members pay the normal museum admission fee and are then given their free lunch voucher.
- A selection of four cars/motorcycles can drive onto the reception forecourt for photography purposes. The remainder remain in the car park.
- The offer is for every day during the open season but does not extend to busy event days.
- The promotion acts as a thank you to locally active clubs for their co-operation and support.
- Email email@example.com or phone Neil on 019755 64517 to make the booking, asking to book a club lunch visit.
- We offer a light lunch with hot food options including tea and coffee in Travelers Rest tearoom.
Below are a number of clubs who signed up for our Clubs Initiative since launched in 2013, and have since worked in partnership with the GTM to offer their members great events in the North East of Scotland.
Royal Enfield Owners NE Scotland